Ever wonder how to get people to engage in a meeting and to sit up and take notice? This interactive program helps you lead better meetings, give better sales presentations and conduct more successful strategic planning sessions. Whether you are a novice or seasoned professional, you will sharpen your facilitation skills, engage and read your audiences and achieve better results. Participants will learn to:
This program is co-presented with Lillian Bjorseth, professional speaker and author of Breakthrough Networking: Building Relationships That Last.
- Lead with confidence and decorum to maintain control.
- Add "life" to a boring meeting or topic.
- Use professional techniques for information gathering.
- Get the audience participating and interacting.
- Polish your body language knowledge to understand what your audience is "saying."
- Deal with different behaviors, i.e., the "bored one," the "know-it-all," etc.